Friday 4 November 2011

just a touch of lime

latest statement neck piece, thank you sportsgirl

combination of stones, feathers and metallics
lights i bought from thailand
prehnite crystal, the healing stone for the healer
beautiful howlite stone necklace on the left and my recently bought lime skirt from sportsgirl on the right.
i am really feeling the lime highlights right now. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.
 bird skull jewellery. can't describe the amazingness

green quartz cluster: inspires creativity, transmutes negativity and opens the heart chakra 

golden lion cuffs...... fierce

cute lime leather cut out clutch
my new moroccan tea lights- so pretty at night! i love bed bath and table for homewares

amazing Sass and Bide necklace
king of the jungle, photo from hang loose


I hope you enjoyed my post- i just wanted to share with you a few of my new buys and what colours have been inspiring me lately...........

the wanderer x 


1 comment: